martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

And you hold me... like you'll never let me go...

It's so hard to think "It ends sometime and this could be the last. I should really hear you sing again, and I should really watch you dance" Because it's hard to think "I'll never get another chance To hold you... to hold you... ". I should've stopped to think, I should've made the time. I could've had that drink, I could've talked a while. I would've done it right, I would've moved us on. But I didn't, now it's all too late, It's over... over. And you're gone.. (I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you so much) But how many times can I walk away and wish "If only..."? But how many times can I talk this way and wish "If only..."? Keep on making the same mistake. Keep on aching the same heartbreak. I wish "If only..."

But "If only...."
Is a wish too late...

No hay comentarios:

Ok, te sigo