sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

i wanna feel something so real... would you listen please?

Take it back, take it all back now. The things I gave, like the taste of my kiss on your lips. I miss that now. I can't try any harder than I do. All the reasons I gave, excuses I made for you. I'm broken in two.

Don't walk away.Touch me now, how I wanna feel something so real, please remind me. My love, and take me back 'cause I'm so in love with what we were. I'm not breathing, I'm suffocating without you. Do you feel it too?

Cause I can't fake and I can't hate, but it's my heart that's about to break. You're all I need. I'm on my knees. Watch me bleed, would you listen please? I give in. I breathe out. I want you, there's no doubt. I freak out, I'm left out. Without you, I'm without. I'm crossed out. I'm kicked out. I cry out. I reach out. Don't walk away. Don't walk away. Don't walk away...

No hay comentarios:

Ok, te sigo