domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

Well, someone told me yesterday that when you throw your love away you act as if you dont care, you look as if youre going somewhere. But I just cant convince myself I couldnt live with no one else and I can only play that part, and sit and nurse my broken heart, so lonely. So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely. Now no-ones knocked upon my door for a thousand years, or more. All made up and nowhere to go. Welcome to this one man show. Just take a seat, theyre always free, no surprise, no mystery. In this theatre that I call my soul, I always play the starring role, so lonely. So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, I feel lonely, Im so lonely, I feel so low...

No hay comentarios:

Ok, te sigo