sábado, 21 de febrero de 2009

HURT

I hurt myself today to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real. The needle tears a hole ( the old familiar sting ) Try to kill it all away.. but I remember everything. ¿What have I become? My sweetest friend, everyone I know goes away in the end and you could have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt. I wear this crown of shit upon my liar's chairfull of broken thoughts I cannot repair. Beneath the stains of time a feeling disappears, you are someone else, I am still right here. What have I become? My sweetest friend, everyone I know goes away in the end and you could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt. 

if I could start again, a million miles away,
I would keep myself, I would find a way....

1 comentario:

Ce dijo...

yo subrayé esa parte del libro tambien :P (post anterior).

i lov iu

PD: la "M" en mi post vale x2 (:

Ok, te sigo